Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region
Home · Discussion Forum · Articles · News Categories · Web Links · Downloads05/18/2024 14:09:54
Navigation
Home
Discussion Forum
CenTex Missions
Austin CrossPosts
San Antonio CrossPosts
North Texas CrossPosts
West Texas CrossPosts
Watch List
Articles
News Categories
Photo Gallery
Web Links
FAQ
Downloads
Contact Webmaster
Search

Forum Threads
Newest Threads
Visit to William R C...
!!!CENTEX PGR SUNDAY...
SPC Exavier Ruffin, ...
SFC Sam McKenzie, 68...
Sgt Paul Sollars, 76...
Hottest Threads
Vets Get one more... [7]
TEXAS GATHERING O... [6]
Glenn Reynolds, 9... [6]
TEXAS GATHERING -... [5]
SP5 Robert Binkle... [3]

Latest Articles
Service flags
Flag code

View Thread
Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region | Ride Information | Completed CenTex Missions
Author SSG Earnest Lee Cantrell, US Army, WWII Veteran, Belton, TX
scooterJr
Administrator

Posted on 12/05/2012 09:31
CONFIRMED CENTEX MISSION
SSG Earnest Lee Cantrell, US Army, WWII Veteran, Belton, TX

The family of Staff Sergeant Earnest Lee Cantrell has requested the presence and participation of the Patriot Guard Riders at the Funeral Service and Interment of their Loved One.

Date: Thursday, 6 Dec 12

Staging Time: 1305

Staging Location: First Baptist Church, 506 North Main Street, Belton, TX 76513 (http://tinyurl.com/1stBaptistBelton)

Briefing: 1315

Flagline Establishment: 1325 +/- Once the Funeral Service begins; we will strike the flagline and prepare to participate in the procession.

WX: Areas of fog before 9AM. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Notes:

1. Be at staging ON TIME and topped off. We will be participating in the procession to Wilson Valley (Little River) Cemetery in Little River, 1 mi S of Little River on Wilson Valley Loop (http://tinyurl.com/WilsonValley-LtlRiverCeme)

2. Hydrate well prior, bring water for yourself and a buddy and dress with consideration of the weather conditions.

Please join us in honoring this US Army WWII Veteran for his selfless service to our Great Nation.

Ride Captain: Ron “PACMan” Decker; 254.526.8265, 254.383.6281; krdecker@embarqmail.com

Assistant Ride Captain: Mary “Marebear” Gregory; 254.458.2120; MGregory2@hot.rr.com

Flag Wrangler: CJ "CeeJ" Foy; 254.317.8226;[mail] foy@foyco.com[/mail]
www.fojit.com Send Private Message
Author RE: SSG Earnest Lee Cantrell, US Army, WWII Veteran, Belton, TX
scooterJr
Administrator

Posted on 12/11/2012 18:22
Ron received this e-mail form the Centrell family he and Mary wanted me to share this very kind note with you.
To: CenTex PGR
Sent: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:50:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Thank You PGR

We, the family of Earnest Lee Cantrell, want to extend a very heartfelt thank you for the honor you bestowed on our grandfather, father, and husband. It would have brought tears to my dad's eyes just like it did ours. You did such a wonderful job, very professional, very honorable, and with great compassion. I have stood in a flag line in our Wichita Falls area and I know the honor I felt standing for the hero. We all thank you for your sacrifice of your time and effort to be there for our grandfather, dad and husband. Keep up the good work, and may God bless each of you for your selfless servanthood for our veterans.
With great respect,

The family of Earnest Cantrell
(Doris Cantrell, Sammy & Susie Cantrell, Cathy & Jack Mueller, and Amanda Lane)

Frank James
Elgin, Tx
512-773-7061
frank.james@fojit.com
www.fojit.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?