Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region
Home · Discussion Forum · Articles · News Categories · Web Links · Downloads04/19/2024 21:35:37
Navigation
Home
Discussion Forum
CenTex Missions
Austin CrossPosts
San Antonio CrossPosts
North Texas CrossPosts
West Texas CrossPosts
Watch List
Articles
News Categories
Photo Gallery
Web Links
FAQ
Downloads
Contact Webmaster
Search

Forum Threads
Newest Threads
Visit to William R C...
SMSgt Leroy Watts II...
SFC Jose Soto, 77, U...
PFC Alberto Rodrigue...
SGT Jay Smith, 66, U...
Hottest Threads
Vets Get one more... [7]
TEXAS GATHERING O... [6]
Glenn Reynolds, 9... [6]
TEXAS GATHERING -... [5]
SP5 Robert Binkle... [3]

Latest Articles
Service flags
Flag code

View Thread
Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region | Other Organization Rides & Events | Completed
Author Copperas Cove Veterans Day Parade Invitation
DaddyJames

Posted on 10/10/2012 08:51
On Saturday 10, November at 0930, VFW Post 8577 (Copperas Cove) will be hosting the annual Veteran's Day Parade. There are many different categories for entries, with motorcycles being one of the categories.

While parades aren't normally in the PGR mission statement, this may be a great way to get the word out (not that our ranks are thin, but we could always use more in my opinion) about who we are, and what we do. This can put a positive spotlight on the CenTex PGR as well as give us another reason besides a mission, to gather and ride together.

Staging time is 0800, in the Copperas Cove VFW parking lot, with larger floats staging at the Fairview Elementary School next door. There is no cost for entry, other than your own personal costs (gas, candy to throw to the kids, drinks for yourself and back seater, etc).

Please contact James 'DJ' Currington at 254-577-2482, if you are interested in participating, or have any questions. I plan on riding in the parade either way! Would love to have my PGR Brothers and Sisters there with me.

Thanks to Marebear for pointing me in the right direction on where and how to post this.

Respectfully,

DJ

The definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting different results.
Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Central Texas Region Patriot Guard Riders